Team Truck Driver - Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team - New York & Eastern Pennsylvania-11000000LV
Team truck driver compensation is among the highest in Schneider's fleet. Earn up to $0.49 per mile starting pay as you average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (choose more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul. In Schneider's Van Truckload division, Team drivers haul 95% no-touch freight (most loads are drop-and-hook) on a predictable work schedule. With the wheels always turning as a Schneider Team trucker, you'll rack up more miles and money than solo drivers, while enjoying the company of a partner. Split your miles, not your pay, as you launch your Team trucking career today in New York and eastern Pennsylvania.
Looking for a Team truck driving partner? Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find one, or the Train Your Partner Program can help you prepare one.
Bringing a qualified Team driving partner with you? You'll both need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- Current team truck drivers
- New Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $69,000 per year
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more ? see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live in New York or Eastern Pennsylvania
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team Mentoring Program pairs you with current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams for insights and tips
- Adventure ? enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Mobile communications platform ? the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Learn more about Team driving
Real Drivers. Real Reasons.
Schneider didn’t become North America’s premier trucking company on accident. From one man with one truck and one dream in 1935, we now employ over 10,000 truck drivers and serve over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies — all because we treat people with respect and do business with integrity.
“I wanted to drive for a reputable company and stay at that company, have stability and not bounce around. Schneider offers job security while still providing room for growth within the company. Schneider also takes great pride in its dedication to safety, training and investment in technology.”
– Perry Rine, Schneider Tanker Driver
Get in the driver’s seat at Schneider today!