PeopleShare is currently seeking experienced welders/assemblers for a growing Manufacturing Company in the Lehigh Valley!
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 2nd shift
- Pay Rate: $15.50-$16.50/hour
Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Responsible for assembly, welding, and fabricating of components
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Conduct TIG welding
- Run quality tests and inspections on completed equipment
- Travel to client sites
- Must have at least 3 years welding experience in a manufacturing environment
- Specialized Training is preferred
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, work orders, and material lists
- Good Communication skills, will be working directly with customers
- TIG welding a plus
- Experience working with measurement instruments
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Lehigh Valley - Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, Fogelsville, Breinigsville, Trexlertown, and Quakertown, as well as Philadelphia, King of Prussia, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Must have at least 3 years welding experience in a manufacturing environment
Specialized Training is preferred
Able to read and interpret blueprints, work orders, and material lists
Good Communication skills, will be working directly with customers
TIG welding a plus
Experience working with measurement instruments