This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform audits of company assets in the field adhering to demo budget guidelines for Core & Central Demo as relates to various entities within the group the MP, SEG, Surgical, URO GYN, ENT & Energy Sales reps.
- Summarize audit results into meaningful data and review equipment usage with special emphasis to missing items.
- Produce weekly Audit summary reports that highlight equipment usage, including missing equipment reported.
- Reconciliation of the sales reps demo inventory account received with audit results from a third party company (Global Compliance).
- Monitor assets in the field utilizing the Lotus Notes program and or Showcase queries & communicate with sales force on the status of overdue items.
- Communicate damaged goods write offs and the transferring of demo equipment to proper Inventory Control and Operations personnel.
- Manage and maintain records on the extension of order due dates and or retrieval of equipment with the sales force, communicating the importance of following established guidelines. Escalate non conformities to management as required.
- Produce and distribute daily, weekly and monthly demo related reports as required.
- Provide back up to other Inventory Control & Operations personnel as needed, based on information gathered from the field.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (accounting, business, finance concentration preferred).
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and work independently.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and Excel preferred.
- Manager has requested additional resumes
- He is not looking for candidates with a MBA or MS
- Solid Auditing and Inventory Management
- Also needs someone who is strong in Excel
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit www.judge.com.