To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CRITICAL SKILLS:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting, with three to five years auditing experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. A thorough knowledge of the principles of internal control and a working knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced influence and relationship development skills at all levels of the organization
• A self-starter with an ability to work with limited direction and guidance.
• Demonstrates a passion for improving the business processes in a complex, diverse business environment.
• Demonstrates a significant amount of business curiosity in furthering own understanding of business to improve processes and outcomes.
• CPA or CIA designation highly desired
• Qualified IT auditor (CISA, CGEIT, CRIS) also a plus
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit www.judge.com.