This is a high impact position that will be responsible for leading Continuous Improvement project teams to achieve target business results. The incumbent will be a Lean/Lean Six Sigma subject matter expert and will influence business leaders throughout the organization.
Establish, coordinate and provide leadership for the Operational Excellence/Continuous Improvement projects. These projects should be integrated with Continuous Improvement efforts and achieve and exceed guidelines, criteria and metrics established.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Lead CI project teams to deliver operational improvements and financial benefits.
• Develop project charter and conduct high level data analysis to define project variables.
• Employs Continuous Improvement methodology and analytics into organizational operations in order to accomplish business objectives
• Train, coach and develop CI resources assigned to projects related to Lean Sigma tools and methodology
• Assist in translating strategic business goals into process goals and metrics
• Identify process problems and potential projects for the CI program.
• Remove barriers and ensure project teams receive required support to ultimately deliver on the project.
• Support continuous development of SPS personnel, including the transferability of knowledge to future implementations by identifying and employing best practices
Deliver operational improvement and financial benefit across assigned function
Provide technical Leadership and coordination to CI projects
Align CI initiative and project objective to business strategy
Train, coach and develop CI resources assigned to projects related to Lean Sigma tools and methodology
Act a s change agent to instill CI culture throughout the organization
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit www.judge.com.