- Perform system commissioning for commercial buildings including Air/Water Balance, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing, Equipment start-up, and Quality Assurance (QA) testing.
- Install and/or commission control systems for commercial kitchen ventilation.
- Write technical reports at project completion for submission to customer.
- Provide technical support to Customers and Contractors to rapidly and thoroughly resolve issues
- Make recommendations for potential service enhancements or modifications to meet the ever-changing needs of the customer base.
- Provide technical support to customers and contractors.
- Any other job duties as assigned.
- 100%+ travel required (regional, national or international)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio)
- HVAC Air Balance experience required
- NEBB or AABC Certifications preferred
- Mechanical, electrical, and controls knowledge required
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence, positive attitude, and a service leadership philosophy
- High attention to detail, follow-up, multi-tasking, and conflict resolution
- Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and a penchant for high quality
- Must possess a strong work ethic and a high level of self-accountability
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, contractors, and customers
- OSHA 10 or 30 Hour training preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) would be beneficial
- Must pass a driving record check
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
- Must be able to climb a minimum 30 ft ladder
- Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs.
- Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
- Exposed to moving parts and electricity that require safety protocols
- Exposure to varied travel conditions either driving or flying
Learn more about us at www.melinkcorp.com.