We are seeking an Experienced, Fun Toddler Teachers to join our four time, AWARD WINNING organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children one to two years of age in a loving, fun and active environment at Active Learning Centers. We are focused on ensuring a family atmosphere and having fun while we work!
Positions include LEAD TEACHER, ASSISTANT TEACHER, and PART TIME openings at our TREXLERTOWN, FOGESLVILLE, BREINIGSVILLE and EASTON facilities!
- Instruct toddler-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth in an active, age appropriate way
- Create a fun and safe learning environment and design center-based opportunities for learning
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure well balanced play and learning opportunities
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with famillies
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Education or Early Childhood Education Required - a related field or credits can be substituted
- Physical, TB and Clearances - all current