- We have¬ 2 openings for a Full-Time ROUTE DRIVER -¬ VENDING position.
- Location: 7235 Penn Dr, Allentown, PA 18106.¬ Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, day shift.
- Requirement: Driver experience helpful but willing to train.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen‚€™s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Drives company-owned truck over established route to deliver and sell products or render services, collects money from machines, and makes change
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services a particular route or location during the absence of the regular route or warehouse employee.
- Assist Customer Service Managers with daily opening and closing of the operation, and training of new route service personnel.
- Drives truck to deliver such items as soft drinks, bakery products, specialty foods, snack items and sundries to customers place of business.
- Places stock on shelves or racks in vending machines. Collects stale, rejected or unsold merchandise. Collects money from machines and refills bill and coin changers.
- Records transactions on appropriate card and/or electronic device; accountable for cash and product.
- Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service; informs regular customers of new products and/or services; listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Selects items from warehouse and loads truck; prepares order forms for food and pastry products.
- Performs routine maintenance on and sanitation of machines.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; performs job safely and engages in job duties to ensure the safety of the company owned trucks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer.¬ At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.¬ Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: ¬ 77509¬