Scanners / Entry-Level Clerical Workers
Lyneer Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Scanners and Entry-Level Clerical Workers.
If you are a dependable and energetic individual looking for a long-lasting and rewarding career opportunity with an industry-leading company, then join us at Lyneer Staffing Solutions! We began as a small staffing company serving New Jersey business owners and local employees. Today, we have over 100 locations and with the knowledge and hard work of some of the most successful staffing providers in the business, we have grown to become a powerhouse workforce solutions firm. Our continued success within the staffing industry demonstrates our in-depth understanding of this ever-changing business, and our consistent growth and ability to embrace what technology delivers paves the way for our bright future.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for dependable and service-oriented professionals to join our team. In this position, you will enjoy an independent and team work oriented environment. We will provide you with the processes, training and support that will enable you to succeed throughout your career. If you are interested in joining an innovative company that will both reward and challenge your expertise, then Lyneer Staffing Solutions may be the perfect fit for you. Contact us today!
Here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy in this role:
- Weekly Pay
- Day Shift
- Overtime opportunities
- Temp to hire opportunties
- Direct Deposit
- 4 10 hours days
The duties of Scanners and Entry-Level Clerical Workers include:
- Classifying easily recognizable documents
- Orienting, repairing or moving objects such as staples and paperclips from documents
- Prepping documentation by unfolding corners, taping down small pieces of paper on larger sheets
- Placing patch or bar code separators in between records for scanning
- May operate office machines, such as computer, typewriter or calculator.
- Keeps area clean and debris out of work area
- Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves
Requirements and Work Activities for Scanners and Entry Level Clerical Workers:
- Must have basic math abilities and able to use a calculator if needed
- English language
- Active listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Critical Thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
If you are a qualified and interested candidate, please apply today!