IMMEDIATE NEEDS!!!.....EPC client needs a few Construction Superintendents for transmission & distribution line and substation construction projects in Allentown, PA and surrounding region. Your main responsibility will be to oversee the construction subcontractors to ensure they perform the work in accordance with project design, budget and schedule. per diem, trips home, mob & demob provided
Responsibilities for the Superintendent
- Provide on-site administrative and technical management of field related activities on distribution line, transmission line or substation construction projects in Connecticut
- Monitor Subcontractor construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, QA/QC program, industry codes & standards and work rules
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff).
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required
- Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc
Requirements for the Superintendent
- 10-20+ years of construction experience as an Inspector, General Foreman, Superintendent or Construction Manager supporting high voltage transmission line and/or substation EPC projects
- Our client prefers candidates that have high voltage substation experience, but will also consider high voltage transmission line experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills, and a strong safety background
- Candidates with relay testing experience on high voltage substations is a PLUS
- Per diem, Mob, Demob & Trips home provided
- PTO Program
- Health Insurance available, and more...
- Time and a half for OT
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.