A Real Estate Marketing Account Representative is also referred to as a real estate agent. In this career, opportunities to work independently, network with clients and other Marketing Account Representatives and manage your own business are endless. As a Marketing Account Representative in real estate, there are plenty of opportunities for growth and achievement. The Real Estate Marketing Account Representative position appeals to independent and self-driven professionals. Your success depends on you and your drive, so this career appeals to those who can motivate themselves to see projects through and work hard to satisfy their clients.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social media platforms
- Educate customers about current real estate market trends
- Cater to the motives of the buyer and seller
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Use technology to manage a large database of customers and properties
- Assist clients with financial decisions
- Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions
- Network with other Marketing Account Representatives to represent your clients
- Advertise your services online and to the local community
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.