An Associate Real Estate Buyer's Representative is a real estate agent who helps clients with their home purchasing needs. In this position, clients will come to you in need of finding a home to purchase. You will get to know their needs and arrange appointments to show them multiple homes. Once they find a home, you will represent them throughout the negotiation and purchase process. This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Arrange meetings with clients to discuss their needs and desires for their home
- Mediate during negotiations to reach mutual acceptance
- Keep up-to-date on home sales and listings in your community
- Advise clients on home values and comparable sales to help them understand the value of the home they want
- Make appointments to take clients to home showings and open houses
- Regularly communicate with clients about their real estate needs and answer any questions or concerns they may have
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.