A Retail Sales Representative (Real Estate Office) is a real estate agent who manages the home sale process for clients out of our retail location. In this position, clients will come to you at our retail office with questions about how to sell a home. You will offer them guidance on pricing and marketing and will represent them to home buyer agents and help them reach a home sale contract. As a Retail Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for many of our clients, so stellar customer service skills are essential for this career.
- Understand the current real estate market and be able to value homes accurately and competitively
- Give clients advice on how to get their home ready for a fast and profitable sale
- Represent your clients' needs when offers are submitted and negotiate on their behalf to get the best possible value for their home
- Follow up with potential clients on their real estate needs and be available when questions and concerns arise
- Manage marketing materials advertising your Retail Sales Representative services
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.