A Sales Representative (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the process of a property transaction. The sale and purchase of real estate is an arduous and challenging process that requires the expertise of a real estate Sales Representative. Clients depend on their real estate agent to counsel them on how to make their home marketable so it will sell quickly and for a good price. This position requires excellent communication skills, creative marketing and sales abilities, and a passion for customer service.
- Offer expert advice to clients on how to get their home ready for sale
- Create marketing strategies to advertise homes in your portfolio that are for sale
- Oversee the process of accepting and responding to offers on a property
- Advise clients during the process of drafting a real estate sales contract
- Advertise your sales representative services throughout your local community
- Be an expert in your local real estate market and keep track of recent real estate sales
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.