A Business Development Advisor (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who help clients with a property transaction. When selling a home, clients need the advice of a Business Development Advisor who can help them value their real estate appropriately and market it to the community. Similarly, when purchasing a home, Business Development Advisors offer invaluable advice on how to negotiate and get the best possible value. The candidate for this Business Development Advisor role must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Advise clients on how to market their home and sell it quickly and for good value
- Engage with other Business Development Advisors to advocate for your clients and mediate all negotiations between seller and buyer
- Understand the local real estate climate and how to appropriately price a home
- Initiate home showings for clients and help them understand what they want in a home
- Create marketing materials to advertise homes in your portfolio that are for sale
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.