A Customer Service and Sales Coordinator (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who handles all the purchase and sale details of a real estate transaction. Buying and selling real estate is a complicated process so clients need Customer Service and Sales Coordinators to help them handle all the intricacies of their property transaction. As a Customer Service and Sales Coordinator, you help clients prepare their home for listing, advise them on how to make it marketable and then represent their best interests during negotiations. This role requires excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Assist clients with preparing their home to go on the market
- Understand current real estate trends so you can price homes appropriately
- Represent clients when offers on real estate are submitted and advocate for them to get the best possible value for their home
- Assist clients with the purchase of a home by taking them on home showings and representing them during negotiations
- Work with fellow Customer Service and Sales Coordinators to close real estate transactions
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.