A Customer Service Sales Specialist (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the process of purchasing and selling property. Clients can get overwhelmed during a real estate transaction as the process is both complicated and emotional. Customer Service Sales Specialists help these clients through offering advice, representing them during negotiations and drawing up contract terms that serve the client's best interest. As a Customer Service Sales Specialist, you must have exemplary interpersonal and customer service skills and be able to communicate promptly with a large roster of clients.
- Walk clients through every step of a real estate transaction whether buying or selling a home
- Understand what makes a home sell quickly and for great value and pass that information on to clients
- Study real estate trends and understand home values and how to price a home reasonably
- Network with potential clients and advertise your Customer Service Sales Specialist services to the community
- Listen to your clients' needs and show them homes that fit their criteria
- Mediate during mutual acceptance offers and contract negotiations to make sure your client's concerns are being heard
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.