A Marketing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is also called a real estate agent. This consultant offers expert advice to clients who are interested in listing their home for sale and guides them through the process of getting their home show ready. In this position, you will offer marketing guidance to help clients make their home stand out in the community and sell quickly. A real estate sale can be overwhelming and confusing, so clients will depend on you to guide them throughout the process of selling their home.
- Advise clients before listing their home on local home sale values and how to best price their home
- Help clients get their home ready for market by advising them on staging, presentation and any necessary updates
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate listings
- Consult with clients throughout the negotiation process of receiving offers and reaching mutual acceptance
- Understand the local real estate market and be up-to-date on recent home sales
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.