Imagine being part of a team that is fundamentally changing the way people communicate, the way they collaborate, the way they watch TV and explore the universe through the internet. Utilizing our uniquely differentiated technology, we have created a Digital Optical Networking system with more speed, capacity and scalability than ever before. Imagine a world with unlimited bandwidth. The network of tomorrow will allow for content and creativity limited only by the imaginations of its users.
If this is something that interests you, that excites you, come take a look at a team not bound by large company obstacles and bureaucracy, where an idea today can be set in motion tomorrow. Come take a look at Infinera!
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include:
- The individual should understand the requirements of working in a high tech manufacturing environment.
- The individual needs to be a self-starter
- Fine motor skill
- Able to work under a microscope with small parts and tools
- Detail oriented
- Able to take and follow instruction
- Needs to be able to learn new processes and operations.
- Once trained the technician needs to be able execute those operations with little to no oversight.
- Experience with MS Windows operating system and MS Office software is required.
- Must be willing to work over time when required.
- Second Shift Position 5 days a week including weekends 3PM 11:30 PM
- Background in optoelectronics manufacturing operations.
- Experience one or more of the following operations: assembly, wire bond, hermetic leak testing; optical fiber fusion splicing; optoelectronic testing.
Education & Experience Necessary for Success:
- 2 yr. technical degree or equivalent experience.